Adventures in a black maple box

Life has just gotten a little more interesting...

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Just so ya know...

Steve went out tonight, and while he was gone I put the computer in my lap, put on my favourite shows, and wrote a big post. Oh wait, I forgot to mention the most important part, I switched to the new blogger. And do you know how they welcomed me to their new blogger world? By ERASING MY WHOLE POST!!!!!!! I am sooooooooo upset. And sorry, that you checked this page and are greeted by this super lame post instead of the super cool one that I wrote (ya, I can say that cause you'll never get to read it).

This thing has it out for me. Even as I wrote this, a whole paragraph got highlighted and deleted. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! Why is this happening to me??!

Hope you're all having a better blogging night than I am.

Going to post some Gord pics soon. (my lame attempt to lure you back again...in less than a month).

3 Comments:

  • At 11:54 AM, Blogger Burnie said…

    Have been there..bought the tee shirt..have lost many a post.
    The new blogger has given me a few head aches also..hope your day was better...:)

     
  • At 7:40 AM, Blogger Tam's thoughts said…

    Was starting to wonder if you had left the planet or something.

     
  • At 11:45 PM, Anonymous Andrea said…

    just move to 'VOX!'

     

Post a Comment

<< Home