Adventures in a black maple box

Life has just gotten a little more interesting...

Friday, May 18, 2007

The Horribleness

Don't knock my title, because I know I speak English real good...

I'm referring to my posting frequency, but I think that's all about to change. This summer I will be a lady of leisure* for two days a week.

*Leisure= housecleaning, cooking, laundry, gardening

More on this later (with an update of some kind I'll try to throw in)...I'm at work right now, what do you expect??!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:14 PM, Blogger Tam's thoughts said…

    I can use some help here. I ask Dave to clean the basement this morning since Cory is coming over and I stayed in bed with Alex. Well can you guess if he cleaned? NO he didn't

     
  • At 1:56 AM, Blogger Melinda said…

    Hey Kim! Glad to hear you're going to be "relaxing" (as much as you can with an active little boy). I've been trying to get in touch with you... hopefully we can talk soon.

    Miss you lots,
    Mel

     

Post a Comment

<< Home